Saturday, October 10, 2009

Slide show of my work..what inspires my work

Just wanted to have a beautiful slide show of my work and jewelry i offer on my Artfire.com store





I am so very moved by nature. My time in Texas has afforded me the privilege of beautiful and diverse scenery. I am an island girl at heart so my memories of the ocean and of the beach near my Grandparent's home in Boqueron, Puerto Rico influences me greatly.

My jewelry designs always have some sort of root in tropical colors or a tropical feel. That could be using freshwater or Swarovski pearls.

I also love the southwest feel of Texas and Turquoise is huge here in Texas. It has become one of my favorite stones to work with. It is such a versatile stone with a wide variety of hues and personality and it can go from simple and chic to the sophisticated and daring. There is truly something for every gal with this stone.

I also love weddings, quinceaneras, and sweet 16s and formal events. Being able to provide jewelry that is custom and timeless is just wonderful. Providing a bride with a custom piece that will reflect her personality and style is wonderful. I love to pull from the personality of a bride or debutant. Whether it's a headpiece or a bracelet or that something blue, I am there for you from design ideas to sketches and to helping you define your look for the occasion.


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Designed by Paint 'N Patches